Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Updates and More to Come

1. The paperback edition of On Patience is now shipping out. Order from the publisher and use the code LEX30AUTH17 to get a discount on any edition.

2. Over the summer, my university-hosted webpage was deleted because the whole system was taken down. This means that there will be several broken links on old posts, and I don't anticipate trying to update all of them. However, I do plan to chip away at moving several of the papers I had up on that website to my Academia.edu page, as well as to "self-archive" some of the published versions that are now more than a year old.

3. My days of actively blogging and keeping up with blogs has passed. I never adapted well to the death of the Google Reader. I don't so much miss the academic gossip news blogs, but I do miss being in closer touch with a few others. But there's only so much time in the day, and when I'm not teaching, reading, or writing, I've usually got a banjo on my knee. If you're interested in that side of me, you can try looking me up on Facebook. Now that school is back in session, I'll be trying to get back to work on some philosophy of music writing. I'll have to decide what to do with this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment